A. Project Development
- To manage land applications for the construction of mosques, prayer, religious primary schools and other development needs.
- To update property records for assets.
- To manage payment services, land tax, doors, etc.
- To manage application protest / appeal for exemption ratings / amendments to the provisions of quit rent and assessment.
- Land development plan.
- Coordinate and implement development projects MAIM.
- Monitor and oversee the implementation of development projects in progress.
- Ensure that buildings and premises owned MAIM in good and safe condition.
- Supervise and monitor maintenance of hardware and installation in buildings belonging to Maim.
- Investment planning
- To manage administrative affairs, planning activities and budget estimates and Development Division of Investment
- The secretariat to the next meeting
- Development and Investment Committee
- Meeting of the Development and Investment
- Asset Management Committee
- Identify investment returns to Maim
- Managing quotation and tender documents for procurement and maintenance work Maim.
- Manage the administration and management at the pre-contract and post-contract
- Monitor investment rate MAIM
- Regulate the establishment and functioning of Subsidiaries owned MAIM.
- Manage insurance of buildings owned MAIM
- Manage rental property MAIM and rental revenue collection