Ibnu Sabil according Majority of Scholars is a metaphor for the journey of people moving / moved from one place / area to one area to another. It is also easily understood as the person who outages [expenses] during the trip [safar] and those who want to start a journey [safar] as required by legislation.
Now, the lessons pensyariaatan zakat on those Ibn Sabil This is for the purpose of preserving the rights of the traveler follows:
- Travel / traveler who commanded Muslims to seek;
- Travel / traveler who commanded Muslims to seek knowledge, to see and reflect on the power of God;
- Travel / journey to the war / jihad fi sabilillah;
- Travel / traveling for Hajj; and
- Other destinations traveler who does not conflict with the intent of legislation.
- ASSISTANCE BUS TICKET AND MONEY LIVING EXPENSES [JOURNEY]
- POCKET MONEY IN CASH AID ASSISTANCE TO FOREIGN TRAVELERS
[fare way back to the embassy and subsistence.]